Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Best Choices on the Web Online Shopping Mall.



9 yrs ago I had a dream to create an online mall. This dream never left me but increased the more when I started working for a collection company. HATED THIS JOB!!!! but it was the only one that was hiring. It got to a point where the frustration of having to collect money from people on their past due bills was really getting me down so in Oct 2008 I decided to see if I can make my dream come true about building an online mall. After 11 mounts of not giving up my dream it was finished to my satisfaction. I wanted to give consumers the choice to shop and save the way they want. So when ever you think of Online shopping remember the names Best choices on the Web Your Best Source for ALL things online.

No comments:

Post a Comment